P79S Smart™ Sensor with SeaTalkNG Adapter with A80373 & A06045
The P79S brings depth intelligence to your boat. Featuring Airmar’s Smart™ Sensor technology, the P79S delivers processed depth data right to the onboard network for multiple displays to use.
The P79S includes a plastic mounting base that is aligned to the centerline and secured inside the hull. Then it is filled with non-toxic antifreeze. The transducer is inserted into the base and adjusted for the proper deadrise offset, ensuring the beam will be shooting straight down for maximum echo returns. The antifreeze provides the best medium to transmit through solid fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The major benefit of an in-hull transducer is no protruding features on the exterior of the hull, making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 8 m (25') with a solid fiberglass hull.
Airmar's Smart Sensors have embedded microelectronics—the transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The signal from the depth transducer is processed right inside the sensor itself. All that is needed to receive depth data is a single cable into a compatible network or display. Available as an analog sensor or a digital Smart Sensor that can output in the NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® format.
- Depth only
- 60 W
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on the vessel
- 7° beamwidth
- Depth range:
- NMEA 0183 model has a maximum depth of 100 m (330')
- NMEA 2000 model has a maximum depth of 150 m (500')
- Installed with a hand-adjustable base. No cutting is needed.
- NMEA 2000 certified cable assembly
- No holes to drill
- In-hull installation can be done while the boat is in the water
- Urethane transducer with adjustable, plastic, mounting base
- Available in NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 standard
- NMEA 2000 certified or NMEA 0183 cable
- Installed with a hand-adjustable base
- No cutting is needed