Click here for more detailed info
Patented No FeedBack Steering Control for
about the cost of an old-fashioned steering replacement. With the advantage of
4.2 turns lock-to-lock and our patented No FeedBack steering to lock out
steering loads, Teleflex’s 4.2 Rotary NFB Steering is the ideal system for most
non-power-steered boats. This rugged dual cable system is made for applications
with engine flutter or steering instability. The helm is a drop-in replacement
for current generation Safe-T with no dash modifications required.
Applications (Dual System)
NFB 4.2 dual-cable systems are suitable for most single-station boats with a
single non-power-assisted outboard and stern drive engines up to V-6 in which
engine flutter or steering instability is present. 4.2 accepts wheels up to 16”
diameter. Replaces nearly all Teleflex Safe-T® steering systems without dash
modification. Replaces nearly all Teleflex Safe-T® steering systems (including
twin cable) without dash modification.
Features (Dual System)
• Patented NFB (No FeedBack™) helm.
• Comfortable 4.2 turns from lock-to-lock.
• Minimal clutch free play.
• Standard 3/4” tapered steering wheel shaft.
• Stainless steel cable output ends.
• Fast, easy installation: uses Teleflex Quick
Connect (QC) steering cable.
• Kits include: cable, helm, 90° bezel and
• Twin cable system for maximum control (dual
• Meets A.B.Y.C. standards.
• Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements