The Original Teleflex Steering System! For over 35 years, Big-T® has been the most durable, versatile mechanical steering system made, with both single and dual station capability. The heavy duty helm incorporates a strong steel pinion, dual diecast gears and meaty shaft bearing supports, all encased in a rugged gear housing. It’s no wonder owners of small inboards have counted on the Teleflex Big-T since 1963!
Inboards up to 34 feet. Also suitable for sterndrive boats with power-assisted steering. Big-T systems accept steering wheels up to 20” diameter. Single system uses Teleflex SSC61 type cable. Dual system uses a special-order, non-returnable type cable SSC81AxxBxx.
• Available in single or dual station versions.
• Responsive 3 turns from lock-to-lock.
• Standard 3/4” round tapered steering wheel shaft.
• Stainless steel cable output ends.
• 2-piece bezel for 90° or 20° helm mount to dash.
• Optional 1-piece 90° bezel for compact mounting.
• Meets A.B.Y.C. standards.• Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements.