Axiom 2 XL 24 Multifunction Display
A Commanding View - The flagship of the Axiom family, Axiom 2 XL delivers powerful chartplotter performance, stylish large-format navigation, and the confidence of the LightHouse operating system. Designed for all weather conditions, the rugged yet beautiful Axiom 2 XL displays are at home in open cockpits or enclosed glass bridge stations. Enhanced with powerful 6-core processors, expanded networking, and ultra-bright HydroTough displays, Axiom 2 XL is the premium chartplotter for captains who demand the best.
Power That Pushes The Limits
Axiom 2 XL chartplotters do everything faster. Pan and zoom charts with ease and harness the full power of Axiom 2 XL with radar, sonar modules, autopilot, and video integrated seamlessly with the intelligent LightHouse operating system.
Ready For All Conditions
Axiom 2 XL's exclusive HydroTough™ nano-coating technology repels water for confident touchscreen control, beautiful colors, and excellent sunlight visibility.
Axiom 2 XL's ambient light sensor automatically adjusts display brightness for day and evening lighting conditions.
Navigate effortlessly with Axiom 2 XL's touchscreen or take command with the optional RMK-10 remote keypad. The RMK-10 provides full remote control of every Axiom on the helm.
Unleash The Power Of The Axiom 2 XL
Three RayNet Ethernet POE ports, NMEA2000, HDMI input, HDMI Output, USB, and remote keypad options give you the power to design an Axiom 2 XL glass bridge with multiple Axiom displays, fish finder modules, marine radar, autopilot, thermal, and video cameras.
- A slim bezel display allows the largest possible displays in a small footprint. Experience big-screen navigation even on tightly spaced helms.
- Get underway faster with a fast 6-core processor
- HydroTough™ nano-coating repels water for reliable touchscreen control and superior sunlight visibility
- Smart backlighting and an ambient light sensor automatically adjust display brightness for day and evening
- Create your own glass bridge Axiom 2 XL system with multiple Axiom 2 XL displays
- Three power-over-Ethernet ports simplify the remote camera and RMK-10 remote keypad connectivity
- Stay entertained with streaming apps and Axiom 2 XL’s HDMI and audio output for remote displays and marine entertainment systems
- Pair Axiom 2 XL with the RVM1600 RealVision Max for the ultimate big-screen CHIRP sonar experience
- HDMI output for connecting to remote monitors or HDTVs
- HDMI input and USB touchscreen input for remote PC integration
- Analog audio output for integrating with marine entertainment systems
- Easy to upgrade with the same mounting footprint as Axiom XL
- Built-in ambient light sensor and smart backlighting automatically adjust backlighting based on lighting conditions
- Three RayNet Ethernet POE ports for networking multiple Axiom displays, radar, cameras, and sonar modules
- NMEA 2000 port
- Integrated high-accuracy GPS/GNSS sensor with support for the Galileo constellation
- Ample storage with 64 GB of internal memory for apps, charts, and waypoint storage
||11.3 kg (24.9 lbs)|
|Power consumption @ 12 V dc
|Power consumption @ 24 V dc
|Off current @ 12 V dc
||PoE: 2,135 mA (25.62 W), No PoE: 352 mA (4.32 W)|
|Off current @ 24 V dc
||PoE: 1,161 mA (27.6 W), No PoE: 352 mA (5.54 W)|
|PoE operating voltage range
||9.5 V dc to 32 V dc|
|Operating voltage range
||8 V dc to 32 V dc|
|Nominal supply voltage
||12 V dc / 24 V dc|
||Height: 386.84 mm (15.23 in), Width, 578.40 mm (22.77 in), Depth (including cables): 177.39 mm (6.98 in)|